Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-08-2012, 07:48 AM   #1
GraciousMe
Zealot
GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ADE Error # 2038

When I open my own ebook (epub) in ADE (version 1.7.2.1131) I get this message:

IO Error on local file open

Event detail: Error # 2038

There is no further problem, I can read it fine.

So, is it ADE or is it me?

I should perhaps mention that it is in Swedish. That should not be a problem, right?
GraciousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
I am having the same issue. Does anyone have a solution?

S
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #3
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
I googled the error number...this was the first hit with some possible solutions:

http://ebookreadersoftware.wordpress...ns-error-2038/
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote