Notices

Old 05-19-2011, 01:50 AM   #1
Nevryn
Nevryn began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
*SOLD* Book Scanner "Atiz BookDrive Mini"

*SOLD*

Hello all,

I am looking to part with my Atiz BookDrive Mini. http://mini.atiz.com/ (Like when purchased from Atiz; Personal computer & cameras not included). This scanning apparatus and bundled software retails for $6,000-7,000. Although the item is like new I do not anticipate asking anywhere near this cost.

I purchased awhile back and while the setup is fantastic, I do not get much use of it anymore. Originally purchased to scan textbooks in preparation for military deployments. Perfect for reducing book size and weight for myself and student friends in a similar situation. But now I am moving and no longer have the need for such a sophisticated book scanner.

I am currently in Cincinnati OH but could ship it if we can come to terms with a fair and trustworthy transaction and shipping costs. We can negotiate the inclusion a single canon rebel xs camera that I used solely for book scanning purposes. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or personal message me.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-31-2011 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Sold
Nevryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #3
Nevryn

Agreed. To whomever (if anyone) decides to purchase anything online especially from a forum, use caution. If needed we can sort out an ebay transaction or something similar if we can come to terms on the costs.

Rather than post it on ebay initially, I thought a targeted audience to be more appropriate not to mention the costs of ebay commission has become ridiculous over the years.

Personal Photos of the device or whatever can be provided upon request for initial piece of mind.

Thank you Dr. Drib for doing what you can to make this a safer environment. It is appreciated.

Last edited by Nevryn; 05-19-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:20 PM   #4
Nevryn

I am looking to get under $1000 plus actual shipping costs for those whom are interested. I am negotiable.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:38 AM   #5
Bookboy
Bookboy began at the beginning.

Device: none
Interested in your Bookdrive

Nevryn,

I am very interested in your Bookdrive Mini. I live just east of Cincinnati (south of Hillsboro) and would like to come see it. You can email me at:sellerssigns@yahoo.com
Bookboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2011, 12:12 PM   #6
Nevryn

Email sent. Look forward to speaking meeting with you for a showing.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #7
Nevryn

Sold

Now Sold

Tags
scanner, scanstation