Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 03-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
Is it possible to stretch the last paragraph line in Word ?

Sample: http://i.imgur.com/UpBej.png

I would like to get the question mark under the letter "d" and I've been wrecking my brain for a few days now trying to figure out how.

Is this even possible ? Using Word 2010.

Thank you.

PS: Oh, and without adding extra spaces between words. That was my first thought.

Last edited by DSpider; 03-31-2011 at 08:35 AM.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:24 AM   #2
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
Solved in Word but exporting to PDF doesn't keep them stretched.

In Word, right click the entire row, Font, Advanced, Spacing "Expanded" by ... (usually by a few fractions of a point gets the job done). Wish I could do I faster than going through all of the menus (for example using the ruler).

Anyway, how to I preserve the exact Word layout ?

I should mention that the PDF export is done with Adobe Acrobat X Pro, from within Word 2010.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert