Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-26-2008, 06:40 PM   #1
DanT
Connoisseur
DanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo
Free SEIZE THE NIGHT by Sherrilyn Kenyon

SEIZE THE NIGHT by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Sorta Vampire Romance Book.

Register

http://www.yearofacheron.com/ebook.html

And you should receive an email link withing 24 hours.

I just register and currently waiting for the email. Will see how this goes

Quote:
In celebration of the upcoming publication of ACHERON, St. Martin's Press if offering one of the first novels in the Dark-Hunter series, SEIZE THE NIGHT as a free e-Book download. To recieve your free e-Book, fill in the fields below and hit submit.

You will receive a link to download a PDF, HTML or Mobi version of this FREE e-Book via e-mail. Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery of the e-mail. In case of viewing or download issues, please view additional instructions below.
Here amazon link for description and review of the book
http://www.amazon.com/Seize-Night-Da...4519706&sr=8-1
Official homepages
http://www.dailyinquisitor.com//hunter/stn.htm

Last edited by DanT; 06-26-2008 at 06:51 PM.
DanT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:27 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Kindle owners may get this book for free at the Amazon.com web site. http://www.amazon.com/Seize-the-Nigh...529956&sr=1-12
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2008, 11:07 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Thanks !
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Thanks for the Kindle link. I'm on the author's mailing list, and sent an email back to them asking for the freebie (even though I already bought it a few years ago) -- but their link wouldn't work. I hope they've corrected it by now. Meanwhile, I'll go collect the Kindle version, since that's what I want anyway.

Hint to those new to this series -- you'll want to read all of them! I'm not RE-reading the first dozen or so, in preparation for the BIG book coming in August. (About the behind-the-scenes Main Character.)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
I got the free copy from Amazon, which is a good thing because the Mobipocket link in their e-mail delivers a 404 "not found" error message instead of the book. I haven't found an address to contact them or I'd let them know. Hope they don't conclude that there was no interest in the Mobipocket format based on the number of downloads.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2008, 03:59 PM   #6
DanT
Connoisseur
DanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo
Yea the mobi is 404 file not found.

I email them at KenyonMarketing@stmartins.com (which is the email indicated on http://www.yearofacheron.com/ebook.html) I hope someone will solve it soon.
DanT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:53 PM   #7
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Nabbed it from Amazon. Thanks!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:45 AM   #8
IceHand
Linux User
IceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3
With a little bit of trial and error I was able to find out the correct link for the Mobi file. Copy the link to the Mobi file and replace "/seizethenight_MOBI/9780312992439_MOBI_arc.prc" with "/seizethenight_MOBI_arc.prc".

I'm not sure if I ever want to read the book though ...
IceHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #9
dwallace0825
dwallace0825 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Sherrilyn Kenyon-

Just checking out this website!
dwallace0825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwallace0825 View Post
Just checking out this website!
And welcome, dwallace!

Check us out further. Look around at all the Forums, then check out the free public domain and CC titles. Feel free to join in the conversations.

Have fun!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:53 PM   #11
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Bummer- I got all excited about the freebie but then I saw the date
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Bummer- I got all excited about the freebie but then I saw the date
The exact same thing happened to me (about the date), except I wasn't excited.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #13
jennibabeh
jennibabeh began at the beginning.

Device: none
mahn I love acheron nd dm pps cous yah dey bare know how to kiss and give good advice on a sex life
jennibabeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:59 PM   #14
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
lilac, I recently redownloaded Seize the Night. There is still a place on Kenyon's website to send for the email with the link to the story. I recommend looking into it. I love this series, though it isn't for everyone.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #15
Wenn
Wenn is on a distinguished road

Device: Motorola DROID, Kindle 3, ColorNook
mrscoach, where exactly on Sherrilyn Kenyon's website did you find this information? Her website is HUGE. I've been trying to locate any reference to a free ebook copy of Seize the Night, but can't find anything.
Wenn is offline   Reply With Quote