Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
NoahMGillman
Enthusiast
NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iphone
New Horror/scifi - Luminous and Ominous 2.99 82k words

My brand new novel Luminous and Ominous has just become available on Amazon and Smashwords tonight!

It's an 82,000 word horror/sci fi novel. It sells for $2.99 on Amazon.

Here's the blurb:

If you had three days’ warning of the end of civilization and a safe place to hide:

What would you take with you? Who would you save?

And who would you leave behind?

Henry Willingham and his friends have three days to make the most terrifying decisions of their lives. The world has been infected by an inescapable living nightmare of alien vegetation that will replace all life on Earth. They have to get everyone they love safely underground into a fallout shelter. Agonizing decisions must be made. There's not enough time. There’s not enough room for everyone. Who will they save? Who will they leave behind?

How will they live with what they’ve done?

After hiding underground for a year, the last three survivors must brave the otherworldly infestation and travel through what used to be upstate New York struggling for their lives and their humanity.

http://www.amazon.com/Luminous-and-O...0306904&sr=8-1

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/30605

www.luminousandominous.com

I hope you all check it out!
NoahMGillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
NoahMGillman
Enthusiast
NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

It's 8 days since Luminous and Ominous first became available on amazon. I am expecting to receive my proof of the paperback in the next day or two. Hopefully I'll be able to approve that right away and get that out as well.

Initial sales are much stronger than they were for my first book. There aren't any reviews yet, but I'm sure they'll come soon.

Really, I'm just glad so many people have been willing to take a look and given my book a chance. I'm very proud of what I've created!
Old 01-27-2011, 03:54 AM   #3
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I just finished and reviewed this book. I think Noah's created a really unique and interesting story!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:47 AM   #4
NoahMGillman
Enthusiast

Grace, thanks so much for reviewing the book! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't be sure, but I'm hoping that we caught the typos that you noticed already. I did upload a new version with 8 corrections last week.

Thanks so much!

Tags
horror, scifi