Notices

Old 08-01-2018, 11:02 PM   #1
cmoim
Enthusiast
cmoim began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage , Kindle Oasis 2 , Kobo Aura Edition 2
Android E-reader with the ability to install apps

Hi,
I am looking for an 6" Android based E-reader, with a good battery life and a flush with bezel screen and the ability to install apps(apk) with a good compatibility with Koreader.

I broke my Kindle Voyage and since it is out of the market now i can hardly find a jail-breakable KV.

Last edited by cmoim; 08-01-2018 at 11:17 PM.
cmoim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 02:05 AM   #2
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
I don't know about Koreader compatability (I don't use it), but for the rest the Onyx Boox Kepler Pro would seem a good fit.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-09-2018, 05:20 AM   #3
cruc2017
cruc2017 began at the beginning.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD
The Tolino Vision 4 HD has what you want, if you root it. Instructions for rooting you can find here: https://allesebook.de/anleitung/anle...zugriff-94665/ (they are in German but you can use google translate, they are easy to follow).

I have an Tolino Shine 2 HD which I have rooted. I can install apk files and Koreader works just fine.

I hope that helped you.
cruc2017 is offline   Reply With Quote