Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-15-2015, 07:03 AM   #1
valinhas
valinhas began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Exclamation Text translation

I'm using calibre to read ebooks in English language but it would be very useful to highlight a word or phrase and automatically see what it means in another language.
I'm Portuguese and it would be great to immediately translate a word I don´t understand.
is this possible with calibre. Will it be possible?
thanks
valinhas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 07:31 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please ask Calibre questions in the Calibre forum, to where I'm now moving this.

Thanks.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2015, 08:29 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Select the word, right click and use lookup in dictionary. Customize the dictionary you wish to use in the viewer preferences to an English-whatever dictionary
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:02 AM   #4
valinhas
valinhas began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Select the word, right click and use lookup in dictionary. Customize the dictionary you wish to use in the viewer preferences to an English-whatever dictionary
Thank you very much. You gave me a great help !!!
valinhas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
translation, translations