Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #136
tarlcab
Enthusiast
tarlcab began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge x3, Boyue T62, Yotaphone 3, Hisense A6L
RE: Lack of lock code at startup

An alternative method that works great for the PE is using Go Launcher EX. This fits widgets amazingly on your tablet screen using the screen space as opposed to Launcher PRO, which I have not had a good experience with on the PE (EE was fine).

http://search.4shared-china.com/q/1/...g.goscreenlock

Once you have obtained GO Launcher you'll want to get goscreenlock, an amazing add-on for Go Launcher. (you won't be able to get this using the Google-Play store). Bingo, pattern lock security for your PE!

TC
tarlcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:53 PM   #137
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarlcab View Post
An alternative method that works great for the PE is using Go Launcher EX. This fits widgets amazingly on your tablet screen using the screen space as opposed to Launcher PRO, which I have not had a good experience with on the PE (EE was fine).

http://search.4shared-china.com/q/1/...g.goscreenlock

Once you have obtained GO Launcher you'll want to get goscreenlock, an amazing add-on for Go Launcher. (you won't be able to get this using the Google-Play store). Bingo, pattern lock security for your PE!

TC
Thanks! I'm going to give this a shot. I briefly thought about using Go Launcher on my PE but something shiny caught my attention and I never thought about it again. Having pattern locking will be amazing.
helf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert