Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
Kobo Wifi - Percent Read error

I am having an issue with books that I bought from Kobo recently. When in sleep/off mode, the percent read always shows 1%. When looking in the "I'm Reading" list, the book is listed as "Open" with no percent showing.

Sideloaded books work fine - it is only with Kobo bought books - and only on recently purchased books (since about June 2012 is when I noticed it). It is especially annoying, since Kobo books do not show the total number of pages in a book so you have no idea how far along you are.

I am using the Kobo Wifi with the most recent firmware. Any suggestions?
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Ah yes I remember seeing this a few firmware versions ago on the Touch... I think it's a firmware thing. I'm afraid I don't know anything about the Kobo Wifi though.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2013, 06:23 PM   #3
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
The Wifi firmware hasn't been updated since March 2011 (v 1.9). I know my mom's Kobo has the same issue. Guess we're just out of luck?
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote