Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #31
smdunmyer
smdunmyer began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage Pocket eDGe
I bought the Van Gogh Starry Night PE skin from Decalgirl. It looks great and was easy and forgiving to apply.

But did any of you have trouble downloading your wallpaper? The pickup page keeps telling me: The wallpaper code you entered appears to be invalid. (E5)

I submitted a help request through the website, but no reply yet.

UPDATE
Keith from DG shot me an email last night with my wallpaper attached, so I'm good. Thanks for nuthin' you guys.

Last edited by smdunmyer; 07-19-2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: update
smdunmyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:35 PM   #32
msavides
msavides began at the beginning.

Device: Nook, Entorage
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticmaniac View Post
for decal girl, try ILIKEDYOU for 15% or DECALS10 for 10%. Not sure which one works now. But give it a try.

Arcticmanic,

I tried the ILIKEDYOU code and it says it is only valid for certain email addresses. what email address should I use. you can pm me it if you don't want it public.

Thanks

Mark

Update! Nevermind I just put in my gmail email address and it gave me 15% off

Thanks

Last edited by msavides; 07-21-2011 at 12:40 PM.
msavides is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2011, 05:51 PM   #33
arcticmaniac
Connoisseur
arcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipse

Device: entourage pe
Quote:
Originally Posted by msavides View Post
Arcticmanic,

I tried the ILIKEDYOU code and it says it is only valid for certain email addresses. what email address should I use. you can pm me it if you don't want it public.

Thanks

Mark

Update! Nevermind I just put in my gmail email address and it gave me 15% off

Thanks
no problem. i should order one though now i am going to keep the PE.
arcticmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #34
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by smdunmyer View Post
I bought the Van Gogh Starry Night PE skin from Decalgirl. It looks great and was easy and forgiving to apply.

But did any of you have trouble downloading your wallpaper? The pickup page keeps telling me: The wallpaper code you entered appears to be invalid. (E5)

I submitted a help request through the website, but no reply yet.

UPDATE
Keith from DG shot me an email last night with my wallpaper attached, so I'm good. Thanks for nuthin' you guys.
Howdy and welcome, smdunmyer.

I thought about responding to your post, but all I could have told you is that mine worked fine. DecalGirl is a good company. I would have been shocked if they didn't help you out.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #35
thinredline
Connoisseur
thinredline doesn't litterthinredline doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Pocket Edge, Nookd Simple Touch Glowlight, NGP
Got XOSkins LCD protector (actually come with Eink protector too) for $17.51 (using coupon code "byublue" to save $3) and please with the results. Dragging seems more smooth than before and mistapping seems less.
thinredline is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2011, 08:07 PM   #36
rguym
rguym began at the beginning.

Device: entourage pocket eDGe
Zippered case for PE

I'm using a zippered case that held a 20 piece computer toolkit. I dumped the tools out and the PE fits perfect! You might be able to find a cheap tool kit at an electronics store or in the electronics department of your favorite store.
rguym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #37
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
DegalGirl Facebook post

Quote:
The heat has us playing lazy. So, here is a 25% off for all artists designs. Just use ITSTOOHOT in the check out. Standard discount rules apply, can not be combined with any other discount, can not be applied to previous orders. Stay cool out there! Expires Midnight EST Monday 25th.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:23 AM   #38
skaboytd
skaboytd began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital, enTourage Pocket eDGe
I am using the Decal Girl skins I have to say they went on amazingly well and look pretty good as well. I went with the XO screen protectors. I have used the Zag ones before and the XO are the exact same thing.

ja mata ne
SkaBoy
skaboytd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #39
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nooks GL3, ST w/GL, Color, HD+; Kindles Voyage & Paperwhite; PE, EE
Great look!
glow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #40
arcticmaniac
Connoisseur
arcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipse

Device: entourage pe
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaboytd View Post
I am using the Decal Girl skins I have to say they went on amazingly well and look pretty good as well. I went with the XO screen protectors. I have used the Zag ones before and the XO are the exact same thing.

ja mata ne
SkaBoy
that skin actually looks pretty cool, I'm wondering if people should start posting their decal girl. i'm debating between yours and the carbon one and the lighted match one.....hmmmm
arcticmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #41
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I thought about the lighted match . . . . Don't forget you can browse ALL of their artwork for skins, not just the ones they have made before.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:53 PM   #42
zuzulous
zuzulous began at the beginning.

Device: pocketeDGe
I have yet to get screen protectors, but not for lack of trying. I did pick up the shield at TJMaxx that a previous poster mentioned, but then I mangled it because my Xacto knife wasn't as sharp as I thought it was. Thankfully I only threw away $5 on that attempt.

I did happen to see these WriteRight universal screen protectors at (EVIL)Walmart. I thought I'd check here to see if anyone has any experience with this brand? http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/WriteRi...s-2pk/17163628
zuzulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:44 AM   #43
Kewlcat
Kewlcat began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge since May '11 (upgraded to Ermine - Aug '11)
In case anyone is interested in a Leather finish for their skins, I ordered mine off a UK based ebay seller (store name: Taylorhe skins) & am happy with the product so far... However they are meant to be just for standard laptop sizes, so you would have to do the 'cut to fit your Edge' part yourself...
On the positive side, I was able to fit 2 skins for my PE onto one of their largest laptop skin sizes...
Kewlcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #44
Tissues
Tissues began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge PE
I bought the following cover from Amazon ($16.99 plus shipping). It has a built in Keyboard and a USB cable (but you need to buy an USB extension cable to reach the top of the Edge PE).

An open PE fits neatly & securely in the top of the folder.

The keyboard works fine (it even has lights for Num Lock & Caps Lock). I still haven’t figured out all the key combinations but F4 rotates the screen.

10.2" Synthetic Leather Case with Keyboard
ASIN: B004JQN670

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004JQN670

Tissues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #45
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tissues View Post
I bought the following cover from Amazon ($16.99 plus shipping). It has a built in Keyboard and a USB cable (but you need to buy an USB extension cable to reach the top of the Edge PE).

An open PE fits neatly & securely in the top of the folder.
Can you post a picture of your setup? I'd like to see how it looks in a real setting instead of trying to visualize what you have. Thanx.
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote