Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-18-2010, 05:20 AM   #1
jubileeuk
jubileeuk began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
Unhappy prs 505 only reading memory cards SOMETIMES

Hi can anyone please help? I have a SD card and a Pro Duo card(this has my collections only on it) both inserted and it wont read the sd at all. The pro duo it reads only sometimes, and other times it tells me my collections are there but no books available in them.
It doesn't seem to matter whether i have one or both inserted.
I've reset so many times and also deleted the media.xml file too.
i'm losing the will to live over this. Its so frustrating.
jubileeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
hnoto
Groupie
hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS 505
I'm sorry no one answered you on this one. I am having similar problems with my sd cards. Calibre recognizes that the books are there--my computer sees them, but the sony won't find them. The only think that worked for me in the past was to format the card and reload everything. But what a pain! If someone else could give us a better idea, I'd appreciate it.
hnoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert