Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 07-10-2020, 10:44 AM   #1
Bob Ayers
Bob Ayers began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire 10 HD (9th Gen)
Question Kindle fire 9th Gen connection problem

I have a Kindle Fire HD 10 , 7th generation. When I plug it with a USB lead, the Calibre library sees the device and adds another menu button for "Send books to device". everything WORKS GREAT.

I just bought a new Kindle Fire HD 10 9TH generation and when I connect to computer with a USB cable, the Calibre library does not seem to see the new the 9th Gen Kindle.

I can't figure out how to move books from my Calibre library to the new Fire 0th Gen Kindle.

Anyone know how to make the 9th Generation Kindle work with Calibre?

Thanks

Bob
Bob Ayers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 01:10 PM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
See if this thread is helpful:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...sb#post4008916
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
connection issues, fire