Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-28-2018, 05:23 PM   #1
noredlac
noredlac began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
968/5000 Synchronize non-Amazon books between Kindle paperwhite and Kindle pc books

Hi Team.

First sorry for my bad english.

I'm going crazy looking for a solution to my problem and that's why I'm encouraged to ask, the issue is simple.
1-I have non-amazon books, thats mean books that i dont buy in amazon
2-I have kindle papperwhite.
3-I have kindle for pc in windows.

Issue:
I would like sync my notes that I make in my kind and send to Kindle for PC. So in kindle for pc I would like to see it, edit or add new ones.

I have seen and read the only way to synchronize No amazon books, is to send them as documents. I already done and it is synchronized well with Android Kindle.
I have also seen that Kindle for PC does not synchronize since it use another email account, kindle for PC only synchronizes with books purchased in Amazon. (I think that works)

there is easy way to solve my problem. Synchronize my notes in non-amazon books between Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle for PC?

What do you think?
noredlac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle synchronize, no amazon books, synchronize