Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-23-2018, 11:56 PM   #1
MadAstra
Enthusiast
MadAstra can illuminate an eclipseMadAstra can illuminate an eclipseMadAstra can illuminate an eclipseMadAstra can illuminate an eclipseMadAstra can illuminate an eclipseMadAstra can illuminate an eclipseMadAstra can illuminate an eclipseMadAstra can illuminate an eclipseMadAstra can illuminate an eclipseMadAstra can illuminate an eclipseMadAstra can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle Oasis, Onyx Boox Note
Boox Note and Dropbox: Save Files

This is a tip for those who, like me, decided to use Dropbox as the primary way to get files onto and off the Onyx Boox Note.

When you use the Dropbox app to get files onto your device, you’ll get to the point where you tap “Export” on the file and select “Save to device.” At that point, the file saving dialogue comes up.

On the left side you’ll see a dark, thick bar. That is actually where you can tap and browse through the internal storage of your device, though it won’t look like it. On the bottom right, next to the name of your file, there will be a blank area. That’s actually where you can tap to save the file, though it won’t look like it either. I believe this is because the font colors don’t show up against the background.

Here’s a picture to show what I mean. (Sorry, can’t figure out how to take a screenshot on the Note)

MadAstra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 06:28 PM   #2
citytrader
Connoisseur
citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: BOOX Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAstra View Post
This is a tip for those who, like me, decided to use Dropbox as the primary way to get files onto and off the Onyx Boox Note.

When you use the Dropbox app to get files onto your device, you’ll get to the point where you tap “Export” on the file and select “Save to device.” At that point, the file saving dialogue comes up.

On the left side you’ll see a dark, thick bar. That is actually where you can tap and browse through the internal storage of your device, though it won’t look like it. On the bottom right, next to the name of your file, there will be a blank area. That’s actually where you can tap to save the file, though it won’t look like it either. I believe this is because the font colors don’t show up against the background.

Here’s a picture to show what I mean. (Sorry, can’t figure out how to take a screenshot on the Note)

That is a bug in the Onyx ROM.
citytrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert