Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
M-Edge cases for $4 to $5 at tanga.com - for older Kindles and Nooks

I was looking for a case for one of my older e-readers that I'm going to pass along to my son, and thought I'd look at Tanga, who have had M-Edge cases on sale in the past. Turns out that they have a number of cases available now for between $4 and $5 plus shipping. These are cases for older Kindles and Nooks. A couple of them are zippered cases which might be "generic" and might fit other devices also. I have had other M-Edge cases in the past, bought from other tanga.com sales, and have been quite pleased with them - they have been sturdy and convenient.

Not sure if this is one of Tanga's limited time sales, since there is no countdown clock on the webpage, or whether it is just closeout of what they have. In any case, it's been a while since their last M-edge sale, so I thought I'd provide this info.

Link is here:

https://www.tanga.com/products/search?q=m-edge
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #2
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Thank you! My kitten seems to think my tweed Kindle case is perfect for her post-nap stretch-and-claw action. I will probably have to replace it soon, because it will wear out before she learns it's NOT a scratching post.

Looks like a few of these are easels, which is my preferred type of case. Cheers!
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
Thank you! My kitten seems to think my tweed Kindle case is perfect for her post-nap stretch-and-claw action. I will probably have to replace it soon, because it will wear out before she learns it's NOT a scratching post.

Looks like a few of these are easels, which is my preferred type of case. Cheers!
LOL... I have had a succession of leather office chairs for my home office that my cats think is perfect for sharpening their claws... I just replace them every few years.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote