Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-12-2017, 10:43 AM   #1
tany
tany began at the beginning.

Device: BOOX M96C Plus
Unhappy BOOX M96C Plus repairing

My BOOX M96C Plus screen was damaged.
I bought it from ereader-store.de, so I asked them to repair it.
They replied.

Quote:
We could repair your device,
If you want us to repair your device please send it to our maintenance office in Germany:
We will first repair your device and send you an invoice afterwards.
After I sent my device, I asked the status, but they wouldn't reply at all.
Finally, my device has come back because the post office storage limitation expired.

Then I asked to sales@onyx-international.com whether they could repair it, but they also won't reply.
I like the device, but their support brings a sense of distrust.
What can I do?

Any advice is appreciated.
tany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:55 AM   #2
orebmur
Veteran Linux user
orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue Likebook Note & Mimas, Hisense A5, hopefully soon a PineNote
Regarding ereader-store.de they actually provide excellent service. Apparently, this is a rather small and thus probably underequipped company, so reactions and replies appear to take more time than customers would wish for.

I've been through some time consuming communication with them myself, but in the end everything always went fine. For me, there is no reason for any distrust. I fully understand the limitation of time small companies suffer from.

When you sent your device why didn't you use a service that actually delivers it to their door steps (e.g., UPS) instead of having them waste time fetching it from the post office?
orebmur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2017, 10:49 AM   #3
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Have you inform them that the device will be sent or have you obtain from them an RMA code ?
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:50 PM   #4
tany
tany began at the beginning.

Device: BOOX M96C Plus
After 3 months, at last ereader-store replied.
I believe it is thanks to this post.

I will try to send my device to them again.
I just want to have my device repaired.
tany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:27 PM   #5
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tany View Post
After 3 months, at last ereader-store replied.
I believe it is thanks to this post.

I will try to send my device to them again.
I just want to have my device repaired.
You're fortunate people! I do not remember last repairment request i did them... never replied!!!

Now I know Sony is releasing a new e-reader.
viceant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2017, 02:38 AM   #6
pocket
pocket began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook912, BooxM96
I am currently in a similar situation.. I asked them, they said 'send it over', I send it over and now............ silence. But maybe I am just impatient. What is a month or two compared to eternity... ;-)
pocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 05:27 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocket View Post
I am currently in a similar situation.. I asked them, they said 'send it over', I send it over and now............ silence. But maybe I am just impatient. What is a month or two compared to eternity... ;-)

No having an ereader for a month or two IS eternity!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote