"...I've got mine so I'm not too worried anyway" 2 7.69%
"...you know that anyway." 2 7.69%
"... you're really still expecting a launch in May...?" 9 34.62%
"... other" 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2006, 09:44 AM   #1
jęd
Evangelist
jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

"Can't give any comment on release date but..."

Hi,

Place your bets on what HenryCat means in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=237

"Can't give any comment on release date but..."

J
jęd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:49 AM   #2
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Very good idea to put up a poll...
*lol*

I bet Henrycat won't stop laughing for a week when he sees this...

Last edited by CommanderROR; 05-25-2006 at 09:52 AM.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2006, 10:04 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I try to remain optimistic, so I picked choice #1.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:05 AM   #4
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

so did everybody else so far...^^

apparently we are not capable of learning from our mistakes...
Old 05-25-2006, 10:07 AM   #5
Henrycat
Zealot
Henrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Voyage
Can't really vote can i
Henrycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2006, 10:08 AM   #6
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

oh come on...^^
Old 05-25-2006, 10:09 AM   #7
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

hey...who chose option 4...:-)
Old 05-25-2006, 10:21 AM   #8
sammykrupa
Reader of the Reader
sammykrupa doesn't littersammykrupa doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
I did (-:
sammykrupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:27 AM   #9
TaKir
Keine Ursache! ))
TaKir is on a distinguished road

Device: Lbook V8 & V3_Vizplex
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammykrupa
I did (-:
So did I
TaKir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:34 AM   #10
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
Option 2 for me.. I'm a Sarcastic mood.
Stuart Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:21 AM   #11
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

Well...I think Option 1 is starting to look unlikely...

I'd say the shop will open tomorrow...probably in the morning when I have to be away for that audition...and when I get back it'll be sold out...nah...no need to be pessimistic...it will probably open sometime next week...

Either that, or Henrycat is playing games with us...his newest cryptic remark makes me feel this is not too unlikely...but maybe I'm too wound up right now to see this objectively...

Last edited by CommanderROR; 05-25-2006 at 01:38 PM.
Old 05-25-2006, 02:14 PM   #12
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
if you give me your credit card details I will happy order one for you CommanderROR (And one for me, and several other friends) :-)
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:15 PM   #13
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

hehe...is that the famous british humour?
^^
Old 05-25-2006, 03:38 PM   #14
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riocaz
if you give me your credit card details I will happy order one for you CommanderROR (And one for me, and several other friends) :-)
How loosely are you defining "friends," Riocaz?
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:44 PM   #15
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Well I do so love your embassy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
hehe...is that the famous british humour?
^^
It was a pretty poor attempt at humor. even by my standards

Last edited by Riocaz; 05-25-2006 at 03:46 PM.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote