Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-20-2020, 02:45 AM   #46
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashira View Post
I'm curious what you mean by proper integration? My kindle has GR and I'm in Australia and it auto adds books/etc as I read them.
Sorry for being imprecise:
https://www.goodreads.com/blog/show/...%20this%20time.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
algorithms, books, recommendations, social media