Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2023, 03:59 PM   #1186
IceBorsch
IceBorsch began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
desoto: PM Sent.
Hello. After updating my Kobo wifi, there are problems with reading books. Could you please share image? I would be very grateful.
Old 01-08-2023, 06:47 PM   #1187
IceBorsch

I want to clarify that I have kobo wifi N647.
Advert
Old 01-08-2023, 08:39 PM   #1188
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBorsch View Post
Hello. After updating my Kobo wifi, there are problems with reading books. Could you please share image? I would be very grateful.

You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in Requests to enable Private Messages to ask PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:45 AM   #1189
IceBorsch

That's it, private messages are unlocked. Thanks for the instructions.
Old 01-09-2023, 08:43 AM   #1190
IceBorsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in Requests to enable Private Messages to ask PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
I will be waiting for your message.
Advert
Old 01-09-2023, 11:50 AM   #1191
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-04-2023, 04:28 PM   #1192
exseven
exseven began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
Hi my N647 wont see the drive anymore, just says no books found even after changing to a new SD card. Wanted to try a new image, could the link be sent?
Old 02-04-2023, 06:06 PM   #1193
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by exseven View Post
Hi my N647 wont see the drive anymore, just says no books found even after changing to a new SD card. Wanted to try a new image, could the link be sent?
While you have PMs enabled, you will need to go into the User Control panel => Settings and Options => Edit Options. Under the Private Messaging options, remove the checkmark from Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators. After that is done, please let me know so I can send you the link.
Old 02-05-2023, 10:31 AM   #1194
exseven
exseven began at the beginning.

Doh, this is done now. Sorry about that
Old 02-05-2023, 01:00 PM   #1195
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 03-20-2023, 08:12 PM   #1196
NewGreen45
NewGreen45 began at the beginning.

Kobo N647

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could send me an image file of a working kobo wifi SD card.

Thanks for the help
Old 03-22-2023, 12:38 AM   #1197
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 04-02-2023, 04:45 PM   #1198
bizzybody
Addict
bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various PalmOS PDAs, Android Phones, Sharper Image Literati
Can I get the firmware for a Kobo WiFi?

Thanks in advance. Windows wasn't seeing the internal storage, nor was Calibre or anything else. So I used disk management to format it. Noe I need to unbrick it. Already found a video showing how to open it to remove the internal micro SD, but it didn't show how to fix it being bricked.

Model N647 (there's nothing after this on the case)
FCCID: NOIKBN647
IC: 8857A.KBN647
Old 04-02-2023, 08:15 PM   #1199
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent

And thanks for being specific with the model information.
Old 05-15-2023, 06:46 PM   #1200
Pockettawjih
Pockettawjih began at the beginning.

clara hd img needed

Please send me the kobo clara hd sdcard image. thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi