Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-23-2009, 05:22 AM   #1
Lailoske
Lailoske began at the beginning.

Device: none
PRS 505 [Ended by Moderator due to irregularities]

Hi, I'm looking to sell my PRS 505. The ebook reader was just unpacked and has never been in use, so it's condition is new. I'd like to sell the reader for 180 USD. I'm located in Germany.
Here are a few pictures:

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-13-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Lailoske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Will you accept PayPal as payment method?
I'm ready to buy it.

By the way, may I ask you why are you selling it?

Last edited by BeTePoK; 11-23-2009 at 12:25 PM.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2009, 07:48 AM   #3
Lailoske
Lailoske began at the beginning.

Device: none
I would accept Paypal as well. Selling it because I got a 700 already and this one was a gift.
Lailoske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I will buy it, drop you PM in a few minutes
Old 11-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #5
wild_Willie2
Zealot
wild_Willie2 began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
If the first sell doesnt work out, I am also interested.

Gr

william
wild_Willie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru

Unfortunately, it seems that this seller is a fraudster. I sent 190$ to the specified PayPal account. After numeruos emails, OP finally confirmed that they received the money and promised to send me tracking ID for the parcel, and since then there is no information from him... All emails sent to his address "erazor75@web.de" were left with no reply...
His last activity on the forum: 02-12-2009
I'm going to submit a complaint to PayPal.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Unfortunately, it seems that this seller is a fraudster. I sent 190$ to the specified PayPal account. After numeruos emails, OP finally confirmed that they received the money and promised to send me tracking ID for the parcel, and since then there is no information from him... All emails sent to his address "erazor75@web.de" were left with no reply...
His last activity on the forum: 02-12-2009
I'm going to submit a complaint to PayPal.

We're checking into this.

Don (Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #8
BeTePoK
Guru

Thank you very much, Don! Your help will be much appreciated. I do not insist that user "Lailoske" is a fraudster, but almost 8 days without any relpy leaves me no choice...
Old 12-15-2009, 06:48 AM   #9
BeTePoK
Guru

Seller irresponsive to my numerous emails, so the dispute was updated to "complaint". If they are still willing not to reply, money will be taken back December, 23th.

Last edited by BeTePoK; 12-15-2009 at 09:00 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:05 AM   #10
dogsballs
Zealot
dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony psr-505
hate people like that

got a 505 a few months ago from a fair play trader on play.com
it was branded as reconditioned but came as brand new and got it for a lot less than this seller. non left but check this out

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/product.php...d=Shopping.com

a new 505 for £109 from a reputable dealer thats about £100 less than ebay

Last edited by dogsballs; 12-15-2009 at 07:10 AM.
dogsballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:37 AM   #11
BeTePoK
Guru

Thanks, dogsballs (I like your nickname lol)!
But...
Quote:
Due to high demand the following item(s) are currently unavailable...
By the way, I do not insist that "lailoske" is a fraudster, maybe there are some serious occasions (car crash, serious illness, etc), so that's why he's unable to go online. If it's true - I'm sorry for him, but due to the lack of information I have to act just like I do now.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:44 PM   #12
dogsballs
Zealot
dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

could be betepok i remember i had a problem a few years ago when i sucessfully won an item from german ebay and didnt get any replies to my emails asking how i should pay.
at that stage i simply bought another item only to be contacted two weeks after the bidding ended by the seller who wsa quite miffed and said he wasnt gluded to his pc.
maybe a german thing no offence to any german people.

on another note there is a uk site hotukdeals.co.uk which had a link to a shop selling a 300 for around £100

Last edited by dogsballs; 12-15-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #13
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsballs View Post
could be betepok i remember i had a problem a few years ago when i sucessfully won an item from german ebay and didnt get any replies to my emails asking how i should pay.
at that stage i simply bought another item only to be contacted two weeks after the bidding ended by the seller who wsa quite miffed and said he wasnt gluded to his pc.
maybe a german thing no offence to any german people.
almost the same case I have now - paid on ebay.de for book.
Seller mark as he got the payment and sent book.
But he did it before I have a chance to pay. So I can't initiate payment thru Paypal.
Sent 4 e-mails - no answer. What to do I don't know.
vlad_simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:13 PM   #14
dogsballs
Zealot

when i meet honesty like that i go out of my way to pay but as you say how? well you can simply pay the sum into his paypal address that is his email addy
Old 12-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #15
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsballs View Post
when i meet honesty like that i go out of my way to pay but as you say how? well you can simply pay the sum into his paypal address that is his email addy
As you know eBay don't show e-mail of seller/buyer.
So I don't know his e-mail.
But think if he sent book he will appear on my horisont.
vlad_simple is offline   Reply With Quote