Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
windom
windom began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color; Axim X51v; Cruz Reader R101
Copy Option Disappeared

Because of the way I process new books I use the option to copy from one library to another. I updated to 8.70 this morning and found later that this option is no longer in the right-click option menu. For that matter, I can't find anywhere else either. I went through preferences and failed to find anything that might add this option again. A search of this forum failed to show any post relating to this. In addition, I also lost references to plugins in the toolbar and the right-click menu. I am able to rectify this problem by a reinstall. But nothing for the copy option. I am using Lubuntu 12.04. Any ideas of how to add this option?

w
windom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
The only thing I can think of is that somehow you "lost" references to your other libraries. Can you change to the library you want to copy to?

You could add them again.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by windom View Post
Because of the way I process new books I use the option to copy from one library to another. I updated to 8.70 this morning and found later that this option is no longer in the right-click option menu. For that matter, I can't find anywhere else either. I went through preferences and failed to find anything that might add this option again. A search of this forum failed to show any post relating to this. In addition, I also lost references to plugins in the toolbar and the right-click menu. I am able to rectify this problem by a reinstall. But nothing for the copy option. I am using Lubuntu 12.04. Any ideas of how to add this option?

w
You lost your Calibre Configuration directory? That is where PI, the Library list and Last used are stored.
Did you use a different User Logon?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
windom
windom began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color; Axim X51v; Cruz Reader R101
Adoby, you hit the nail on the head. I had no references to my other libraries. I added them there is much joy.

theducks, I guess I did lose my config but it beats me as to why. I updated the same way I always do. I am now able to do what I need to do so I am not going to dwell on it. I want to read books not do forensics. I'm just tired of things not working. It's always something.

Thanks to you guys for the quick response.

w
windom is offline   Reply With Quote