Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-25-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Blue/Pink Sony PRS-350 Readers with Cover and 2 years ADH Warranty

Update: Blue Cover Reader Sold

Update: Pink Cover Reader Sold

I'm looking to sell two Sony PRS-350s. One is mine and has the blue Sony cover; the other one is my wife's and has a pink cover. Both readers have been used by responsible adults and are in great shape! Styluses are fine. Neither have been registered with Sony or to a Sony Reader Library account. They are around a year old (9/11 months). If anyone needs detailed pictures I can take a few.

One of the readers has a 3-year transferable SquareTrade warranty which includes Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) coverage to protect against drops and spills. I had another eBook reader that broke in a light drop (the jetBook) but these Sonys have such a solid frame that once I bought one, I decided I didn't need the warranty for the other. Nevertheless, there's a little over two years left.

Both readers have their original boxes with all the paperwork.

Please make me any offers for the final price (USPS Priority postage included). I have an eBay account that is 12+ years old with ~300 feedback if needed to verify trustworthiness. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they both have the "Russified" firmware which adds some additional functionality and button shortcuts. I can go back to original on request.

Last edited by Kralik; 11-02-2011 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Both Sold
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
And what was the price?
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kralik View Post
Please make me any offers for the final price (USPS Priority postage included).
What sounds reasonable to you?
Old 10-26-2011, 12:46 AM   #4
nesler
Zealot
nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to list
PMed (with questions)
nesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:18 AM   #5
Kralik
Guru

Response the the questions for others as well:

Neither cover has a light. When I bought them I was going for the small form factor. Here's a picture of the case design:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...454&CatId=6003

The blue one is very dark and seems to look almost black in certain lighting/angles.

Since the cases are interchangeable, "either" one could be the one with the ADH warranty.
Advert
Old 10-26-2011, 09:29 AM   #6
Kralik
Guru

Here's a quick shot; detail pics on request:

Old 10-26-2011, 03:01 PM   #7
dtorbyn
dtorbyn began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Hi,

Whats the price if I wanted both? Thanks
dtorbyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #8
Kralik
Guru

The blue one is pending right now. Would you still want only the pink one (with warranty)?
Old 10-27-2011, 01:26 AM   #9
Kralik
Guru

The Blue Cover Reader is sold. I'm asking $100 OBO for the Pink Cover Reader with the 2+ years SquareTrade ADH warranty.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:58 AM   #10
Kralik
Guru

Dropping the price to $95 OBO.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:21 AM   #11
nesler
Zealot
nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to list
Just a heads-up, I was the guy who bought the Sony with the blue case. I received it today (fast shipping!) in excellent condition, with all the original packaging.

I'm seriously impressed. Also, this thing is incredibly small... I owned the original Kindle with the five inch screen, but it blows my mind how well Sony did cramming so much into such a tiny case.
nesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:36 PM   #12
Kralik
Guru

Slashing the price to $85 to try to compete with the refurbs. USPS Priority shipping included!

<advertisement>
For just $15 more than a refurb, you get custom firmware, a luscious pink cover and a 2-year ADH warranty!
</advertisement>
Old 11-02-2011, 09:56 AM   #13
Kralik
Guru

Both sold, thanks all!
Old 11-18-2011, 02:15 AM   #14
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I've already received the reader with the pink cover. Great condition (and it wast fast shipping thinking I'm in Spain )
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote