Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-15-2011, 12:04 PM   #31
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Heard from Copia today in response to my inquiry on July 12:

Quote:
We apologize for the delay, and we understand your frustration. The tech department is working on the solution, as there are other customers who have similar issues. As soon as this is resolved, we will be notifying all of our customers who are waiting as you are.

Sincerely yours,
The Copia Support Team
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:14 PM   #32
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Yeah, "other customers" ... as in, every single one of them....
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2011, 07:58 PM   #33
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
It appears to me that three of the new books are in PDF format:
Mute Witness (inspired Bullitt)
The House of Doctor Edwards (Spellbound)
The wheel spins(The Lady Vanishes)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Yes, you appear to be right about this, unfortunately. Let's hope when they sort out the download issue they also switch to epub.
Well, for crying out loud. I just went back into my account and clicked "download" and these three long-since-almost-forgotten freebies magically downloaded as epubs as they were intended to.

SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #34
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
No luck here:

7/7/11
The Wheel Spins (Basis for THE LADY VANISHES)
White, Ethel
1000035305 Being Processed

7/7/11
Mute Witness
Fish, Robert L.
1000035304 Being Processed

7/7/11
The House of Dr. Edwardes
Beeding, Francis
1000035304 Being Processed

Apparently their computers are still processing my order. Ah well, they are right in my second account.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:44 AM   #35
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Well, for crying out loud. I just went back into my account and clicked "download" and these three long-since-almost-forgotten freebies magically downloaded as epubs as they were intended to.

You got epubs?

I tried redownloading and got pdfs again.

And it still wasn't a smooth process--going through the Copia program, the books seemed to be downloading, but then crashed the program. So I had to go back to my purchase history and get them there.

Copia drives me crazy.
Advert
Old 10-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #36
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Useless....
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:00 PM   #37
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Seriously.. I gave up on Copia early on. Don't even bother visiting the site anymore.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:05 PM   #38
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I take it back. I got DRM pdfs ... but at least I got them. Before, nothing came through. At least I can finally read them.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:13 PM   #39
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer

My Copia story for the day.

I tried to log in to one of the accounts to see if those three infamous titles could be downloaded as epubs. Didn't remember the password, tried several variations, and then gave up and clicked on "forgot password."

So the new password arrives promptly, I go to log in, and I get a pop-up that the account is locked because of too many unsuccessful log-in attempts.

DUH! Why do they think I requested the new password in the first place?
Old 03-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #40
dslreader
dslreader began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Copia is quite the mess. I can't download anything - I get the "There was a problem retrieving you selection. Please try again later." Have received this message for 2 days.
Any thoughts anyone?
dslreader is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
copia, deals, epub, free books, nook