Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
alexxxm
Addict
alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket; Hiebook; N700; Sony 505; Kindle DX ...
sort by time

I am a happy DX (v.2) owner,
and keep a lot of books on it.
Apart from folders, the best way I find to keep them organized as I read is in using the "sort by time" option: it puts first any book I just opened, and any folder I went thru.
Except for the last one I'm reading now (a Douglas Adams novel), and the folder that contains it ("* TO READ"). I dont know if its the format (PDF, but it never gave problems before), but anyway my kindle now decided that its sort-by-time position is as the LAST book of the list (and it's a long list).
What happened?

alessandro
alexxxm is offline   Reply With Quote