Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 04-16-2022, 09:08 PM   #421
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyta View Post
Couple of questions, anyone who bought the GL4 found out if you can change the front page so it doesn't show the recommendations? Or can you pull up the library to a full page?
I was going to say, I just use the Library View and when I back out of a book, I use the "Back Arrow" which takes me back to the Library, not the Main Page. But if you're seeing something besides your books on the Library View, then there must be a change in the GL4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyta View Post
Also any of you use OverDrive with your local library to borrow e-books? I assume ADE is still needed to do so.
Either ADE or the DeASCM plugin in Calibre. Since I use Linux, I use the DeASCM plugin.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 07:58 PM   #422
HLS
Addict
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Paperwhite, Libra 1, H20,Clara, Glowlight 1 to 4 and Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
Just discovered that I’ve made it in the techie world! My post here was copied word for word by GoodEReader here.

How nice…
Wow. no footnote or anything giving you credit?
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 08:54 PM   #423
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Nova 2, Onyx Note Air 2, Nook Glowlight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
Wow. no footnote or anything giving you credit?
They must be so busy scanning forums looking for more material that they can post as their own that it slipped their minds!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 02:50 AM   #424
Cyfranek
Zealot
Cyfranek is a glorious beacon of lightCyfranek is a glorious beacon of lightCyfranek is a glorious beacon of lightCyfranek is a glorious beacon of lightCyfranek is a glorious beacon of lightCyfranek is a glorious beacon of lightCyfranek is a glorious beacon of lightCyfranek is a glorious beacon of lightCyfranek is a glorious beacon of lightCyfranek is a glorious beacon of lightCyfranek is a glorious beacon of light

Device: PocketBok Touch HD 3, Kindle Oasis 3, Tolino Vision 3 HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
They must be so busy scanning forums looking for more material that they can post as their own that it slipped their minds!
They took a picture of PocketBook InkPad 3 from my blog as well, without any permission or footnotes:
- my post (29.06.2018) - http://cyfranek.booklikes.com/post/1...go-pocketbooka
- their post (23.10.2021) - https://goodereader.com/blog/electro...l-enhancements
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 06:06 AM   #425
rhyta
Enthusiast
rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ST Nook w/Glowlight (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I was going to say, I just use the Library View and when I back out of a book, I use the "Back Arrow" which takes me back to the Library, not the Main Page. But if you're seeing something besides your books on the Library View, then there must be a change in the GL4.

Yes that is what I do on my ST with Glowlight. However the main screen on the new Glowlight has two horizontal columns on the front screen, library on the top and Suggested reading on the bottom. I wondered if it will be possible to have a full page library without the recs from B & N.

Anyone out there have any experience with this? Also does it still require ADE for library books? Thanks
rhyta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nook