Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 09-18-2021, 06:56 PM   #1
zlPeruvian
zlPeruvian began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
EPUB to PDF, notes taking whole page

I am trying to convert a book that have the notes at the end with a hyperlink. I though that pouting the notes as footnotes maybe complicated. But, having the notes taking the whole page is a big problem. Is any way to fix it?, maybe having as a footnote, or no taking the whole page and having multiple note a the same.

(Sorry for my bad english)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_31.png
Views:	96
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	189304  
zlPeruvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 10:31 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Dont put page breaks between the footnotes in the epub file and they wont be there in the pdf file either.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert