Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-29-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Thumbs up Acer 7" Tablet will sport Honeycomb and go for $300

I've been keeping an eye on several tablets just hoping one hit's the sweet spot, but honestly nothing comes close to beating my Nook with CM7. It's hard to beat the 7" nook with an excellent screen at only $250.

This Acer is a dual core tablet sporting a dual core Tegra at only $300 . This might just be the bad boy that get's me to fork over my hard earned cash.

link
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:47 PM   #2
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
I really hope this one's a hit. My own preference is for the 7" form factor, and the only things (Android) available so far are the NC, SGT, and HTC Flyer. The first two are getting a little long in the tooth, and the latter is way too spendy. But if the 7” Acer becomes a hit, perhaps more manufactures will get the message.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert