Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-23-2021, 05:51 PM   #301
Elektron
World's Smartest Idiot
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What do you call someone who will not register a Kindle because they do not want to send data to Amazon?
Paranoid. Pure and simple.
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 12:57 PM   #302
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung S10e, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
I also don't care about the info I send to amazon. That's the point. It's a matter of caring or not. It doesn't relate with being paranoid or not.

BUT, if you consider both scenarios the same thing or relating to the same kind of issues I would think about you having issues discerning other people issues .

Anyways I agree it's not something we should care about.
I don't think either situation is something to have issues with, but the bottom line is I don't really care about anyone elses issues, so long as they don't impact me.

But if they start trying to make their issues into something they think I should care about, I'm going to tell them to go take their medication and leave me alone!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote