Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old Today, 02:31 AM   #586
aruangra
Connoisseur
aruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook Touch, iPad1, iPad2, iPod Touch 4G, Pixel Qi
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicabum View Post
Now it works for me as well! :-)

Just a question: how can I force bVNC to show my desktop screen in full screen mode on my Onyx Note? bVNC shows my desktop screen smaller

Tapping anywhere on the screen will show the menu icon on the right side of the screen. Touch the rightmost icon ":" to get the option for the zoomable view.
aruangra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:24 AM   #587
cicabum
Connoisseur
cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx T68, Onyx Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
The menu button is supposed to show a menu with options including the scaling ones. If you do not have a menu button
-- there should be alternative ways to summon the menu, like long-tap or ghosted overlaid icons
-- inform Onyx that a device with one button and a half is impractical instead of efficacious, toyish instead of professional, a joke instead of a serious proposal.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:25 AM   #588
cicabum
Connoisseur
cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx T68, Onyx Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruangra View Post
Tapping anywhere on the screen will show the menu icon on the right side of the screen. Touch the rightmost icon ":" to get the option for the zoomable view.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote