Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-22-2018, 10:46 PM   #1
Tomhik
Tomhik began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Post Page justification when converting from EPUB to AZW3

Hello,

I am trying to convert an EPUB to AZW3 in Calibre, with full page justification, but i want to make it so that at the end of a text line, the last word can be split into syllables instead of it going to the next line or that the distances between the letters in the words of that specific page become really big.

Can anyone help me with this? I don't know the specific technical terms for this syllable splitting at the end of the line
Tomhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:02 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use the hyphenation plugin.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote