Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 08:13 PM   #151
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@silverele, jorn188: PMs sent.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:43 AM   #152
silverele
silverele began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Thanks a lot! You're amazing!
Old 07-29-2017, 12:14 PM   #153
silverrowan
silverrowan began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Somehow I managed to brick my glo instead of factory resetting it - a copy of that image would be amazing. I'd given up on it until reading this.

silverrowan.gmail.com
Old 07-30-2017, 12:54 AM   #154
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:08 AM   #155
mikeypie221
mikeypie221 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Can i please get this link to David?

Thanks.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:11 AM   #156
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:58 AM   #157
glowinginhd
glowinginhd began at the beginning.

edit:realized I posted in incorrect topic. Moving it over to correct one.

Last edited by glowinginhd; 08-21-2017 at 10:00 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 06:28 PM   #158
BladerunnerHD
BladerunnerHD began at the beginning.

EDIT: Posted this in a more active thread.

Last edited by BladerunnerHD; 09-08-2017 at 06:34 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:01 PM   #159
flanicio
flanicio began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Go HD
My glo HD bricked. Please, I need a sd card image.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:33 PM   #160
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to the other post.

Everyone, please give a reasonable amount of time for a response before posting again.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:50 AM   #161
jultomten
jultomten began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Bricked Kobo Glo

Hi,

In the past I have successfully revived my Kobo Glo from what I guess are semi freezes and semi brickings by resetting/factory resetting repeatedly, draining the battery, plugging it into the computer, chanted holy words, all that mumbo jumbo, etc, etc but today the day has come where even these magic rituals seem to stand powerless. So, I would also like to recieve a link to the almighty image

Thank you very much for your hard work!
Old 10-18-2017, 06:41 AM   #162
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:36 PM   #163
M4drian
M4drian began at the beginning.

Bricked Kobo Glo HD

Yup, I bricked my Kobo Glo HD... SD image would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:06 PM   #164
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-23-2017, 02:16 PM   #165
jultomten
jultomten began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Just wanted to share an update on my Kobo Glo in case it might help others.

When I tried to back-up my old image and install the new one using the tools provided in the guide from the second post, it turned out that the reason behind my many freezes and malfunctions was the on-board microSD card which had loads of corruption and damage. After getting a new card and getting the image on it my Kobo Glo now works like a charm.

Cheers and thanks once again!
Closed Thread