Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-01-2014, 07:24 AM   #1
strico
Enthusiast
strico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Sony PRS-600
Brick and mortar stores that sell the H2O in Italy

Hey guys,

I'm sorry about this specific question which might not be interesting to most of this forum, but I'm going to spend a weekend in Rome in about two weeks, and I heard that the H2O is sold in some of the stores there.

Is there any Rome resident here who can confirm that an H2O is sold there?

Thank you!
strico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #2
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
I don't live in Rome, but -- you'll find Kobo e-readers on sale in Feltrinelli and Mondadori bookshops all over Italy. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding one right in the center of Rome -- IIRC there is one big Feltrinelli store near Largo di Torre Argentina, for example, but that's probably not the only one.
Kobos are also sold in consumer electronic retail stores like Unieuro, Media World etc. but if you're going as a tourist your best bet is the one above.
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2014, 09:24 AM   #3
Dark Raven
Dark Raven can differentiate black from dark navy blueDark Raven can differentiate black from dark navy blueDark Raven can differentiate black from dark navy blueDark Raven can differentiate black from dark navy blueDark Raven can differentiate black from dark navy blueDark Raven can differentiate black from dark navy blueDark Raven can differentiate black from dark navy blueDark Raven can differentiate black from dark navy blueDark Raven can differentiate black from dark navy blueDark Raven can differentiate black from dark navy blueDark Raven can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Prs-300 since Nov 2009 and Kobo Aura since Nov 2013 :)
http://www.inmondadori.it/negozi/sea...Roma&kobo=kobo

<- These are all Mondadori bookshops that sell Kobo ebook-readers in or near Rome
Dark Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 06:01 PM   #4
strico
Enthusiast
strico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy bluestrico can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Sony PRS-600
Thanks everyone

I can't wait to get the H2O, and I promise to post a review as soon as I buy it
strico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 06:43 PM   #5
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by strico View Post
I can't wait to get the H2O, and I promise to post a review as soon as I buy it
We'll hold you to this.

Or we'll hunt you down and pelt you with marshmallows...
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2014, 11:20 PM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
We'll hold you to this.

Or we'll hunt you down and pelt you with marshmallows...
S'more, please, sir...
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote