Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #1
exachillus
Banned
exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nook
external readers thumbnails keep disappearing ;(

Hi

I installed korader and ccoolreader and startmenu on my AuraHD. They worked at first but the thumbnails are not there anymore. I installed them couple times. They work once and the next time I restart they are not there anymore. The files are in right places but it feels like Kobo is refusing to show them ;(

Has anyone had similar issue?

thanks
exachillus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:58 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by exachillus View Post
Hi

I installed korader and ccoolreader and startmenu on my AuraHD. They worked at first but the thumbnails are not there anymore. I installed them couple times. They work once and the next time I restart they are not there anymore. The files are in right places but it feels like Kobo is refusing to show them ;(

Has anyone had similar issue?

thanks
Can you launch Koreader from the Start Menu?

Are you talking about launching programs within Nickel (the Kobo UI)?

What is shown in /.kobo/fmon/koreader.sh ? Is koreader.png in the directory listed?

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 07-06-2014 at 04:05 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert