Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-09-2015, 06:44 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
anybody got a Sigil regex for words with all caps?

I'm looking for words with all caps (in a 57K doc) so I can apply small caps tags to them (if they're signs). Is there a Sigil regex for just finding words with all caps? Or if no Sigil regex, then a LibreOffice regex? Thanks
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:56 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
I'm looking for words with all caps (in a 57K doc) so I can apply small caps tags to them (if they're signs). Is there a Sigil regex for just finding words with all caps? Or if no Sigil regex, then a LibreOffice regex? Thanks
([A-Z]{3,})
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2015, 07:12 PM   #3
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
([A-Z]{3,})
Thanks ducks
Old 10-09-2015, 08:42 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Thanks ducks
That is not perfect, it looks foe 3 or more LETTERS, no spaces, no punctuation

I don't have one for a phrase

Maybe you should use inverted logic look for the first Lower

(<p.*>)(.+)(\s[a-z])

Replace the opening P tag and wrap the first part in your span, then put the letter back
\1<span class="smallcap">\2</span>\3
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 02:30 PM   #5
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
That is not perfect, it looks foe 3 or more LETTERS, no spaces, no punctuation

I don't have one for a phrase

Maybe you should use inverted logic look for the first Lower

(<p.*>)(.+)(\s[a-z])

Replace the opening P tag and wrap the first part in your span, then put the letter back
\1<span class="smallcap">\2</span>\3
Thanks ducks. That first one you gave me is perfect because I only need to use small caps on acronyms that are four letters or longer. And if there's a phrase there's always at least one word that's three letters so your regex will get me there and then I'll see the smaller words.

Thanks for the new one too. I'll experiment with it. Might come in handy in the future.
Advert