Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-17-2017, 04:13 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
But nobody here has what you want. Given that you cannot get the dump, the only other choice is to buy a new Reader.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:03 PM   #17
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
Are you in the US? If so, check out Shopgoodwill.com. You can find Sonys for cheap on there. I've seen several PRS 600s on there lately.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2017, 10:38 AM   #18
Snack
Snack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600
Thanks a lot for commercial offers.
Did it myself with a "magic buben" little help.
Power chip was damaged. After replacement and a click to reset button I found it alive.
Snack is offline   Reply With Quote