Notices

Old 04-08-2019, 08:59 AM   #1
Incanus
Incanus
Incanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litter

Device: Boyue Likebook T80D
Calibre Companion is Already an Excellent Android Application

Chaley:

I've been using CC for a month now: first on an Android Samsug tablet, preparing an SD Card for future use on a Likebook Mars E-Ink reader, and then the last two weeks using said reader with the SD Card (seamless library integration, BTW).

CC is already an excellent app: the only way it could get better would be to get it for free... which I woudn't advice, because good work deserves just payment. Ditto for Calibre, for the same reasons.

Please do receive my thanks for it and all your good work.

Very gratefully yours,

[INCANUS]
Incanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:07 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
Moved post to its own thread

I agree I've been using it since it was in beta and actually bought my first Android tablet because I knew that Charles was going to create this app.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-08-2019 at 09:10 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2019, 10:37 AM   #3
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
I can't think of anyway CC for Android could get better - love it and so appreciate the developer!
However, CC for IOS has a ways to go to match the Android version - like it, but would like it to match the Android version.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 02:10 PM   #4
Incanus
Incanus
Incanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litter

Device: Boyue Likebook T80D
Thumbs up Calibre Companion is Already an Excellent Android Application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
And off topic: thanks for the compliments in the other threads.
Nay, good sir, 'tis all fair, since your software made E-Ink Android devices a viable choice for me, having a rather large library (~12.000 titles) managed with Calibre:
  • Superb integration with Calibre and it's library, either on LAN, internet or cloud access
  • Bountiful search, grouping and filtering options
  • Excelent interface and response time, specially so for a extensive library such as mine and from the SDCard, no less
To quote myself: I agree

Cheers!

[INCANUS]
Incanus is offline   Reply With Quote