Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 09-08-2007, 06:55 PM   #16
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Sorry, no parade this time. After cleaning up behind the elephants last time no one seems inclined to invite them again and with no elephants, no parade.

We are thinking of a big party at your house this weekend, just a small get together for the 10,354 or so MobileRead members. Be sure to have enough ice.

Where is everyone? Ithought we were going to have a party. I bought all this food and no one showed up!
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:21 PM   #17
LaughingVulcan
Technophile
LaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-650 Sony, Nook Simpletouch, more legacy gear than I can remember
*nibbles on some Dim Sum*

*Ms. Sum screams*

*LV led away from the party in handcuffs*

It's an impressive milestone! And everyone feel free to party while I'm making bail....
LaughingVulcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2007, 06:27 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't believe so.
Well, the other day I did find a book that I could purchase in BBeB and not MobiPocket. Said book is also available in eReader, MS Reader, and PDF but not Mobi.

That said COME ON PEOPLE! DO WE SONY OWNERS HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK AROUND HERE?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote