Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-31-2018, 01:54 PM   #16
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by matopeto View Post
i see on your screenshot that sunset and sunrise times are off. In current versiou you can set utc offset to match your country and all times will be ok.
Yep

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2018_12_31T13_50_43-0500.png
Views:	264
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	168714
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 06:35 AM   #17
davbarr
davbarr began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Hello! first of all excuse my poor english. i'm french.
this project is amazing and i like it!
just one thing please, how to change weather +3h +6h +9h +12h by future days weather?
davbarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2020, 07:16 AM   #18
Narval
Narval began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch - Kobo glo - Kindle paperwhite
Hello,

Nice project. Could make it working on an old Kindle Touch, with Kual without navigation border.

Couldn't have the local neither the js working on my own server, so using the url query parameters on it.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	k.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	187.0 KB
ID:	180678  
Narval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 07:58 AM   #19
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Could you elaborate on the steps needed to get it without a border?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 11:10 AM   #20
Narval
Narval began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch - Kobo glo - Kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by matopeto View Post
Perhaps you can go to fullscreen with jailbreak and Weblaunch https://github.com/PaulFreund/WebLaunch, but i don't known if it is working

About time on two lines, send me please a screenshot. I will look at it. (I think it is problem with AM/PM identificator, because i don't use it)
I did like this, using kual. I installed it many years ago... and was still working.

Do you have kual installed?

I don't know today about kual installation, I didn't tried it on my 2 paperwhites. I guess you have to be careful with it...
Narval is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2020, 11:17 AM   #21
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thanks!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 01:16 AM   #22
gonzule
before sleep, read or TV?
gonzule began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hi! I've been looking at this project for some months now as I have an old keyboard kindle lying around waiting to be used. I was trying to edit the HTML code using my very limited knowledge as i was trying to add a few more hourly forecats boxes at the bottom of the screen (e.g. have an hourly forecast).

Long story short, i found that the current API provides the forecast in 3 hour slots (every 3 hours) and also realised there is a new API called "One Call API 3.0".

Are there any plans to update this dashboard to use that API?
Thanks!
gonzule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 06:12 AM   #23
matopeto
matopeto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matopeto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matopeto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matopeto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matopeto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matopeto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matopeto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matopeto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matopeto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matopeto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'matopeto knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Paperwhite
Hi @gonzule, i have no plan to migrate to One Call API, because One Call API is subscription based API, you have to add your payment details to use it, even that 1000call/day are free. I don't want to force users to register the non free API to use my project, and also i don't want to publish my non free API key to use without own key.

But feel free to fork the project and update

Last edited by matopeto; 02-04-2023 at 06:20 AM.
matopeto is offline   Reply With Quote