mg2000 began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
No support microSD?

Please support microSD!!!!!
mg2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:47 AM   #32
jessie102
Addict
jessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: SONY PRS505
SECONDED: Please support microSD!!!!!
jessie102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2019, 11:14 AM   #33
pinko
pinko doesn't litterpinko doesn't litterpinko doesn't litter

Device: Onyx Boox C67
Ok, onyx boox max 3 is out!
more details > https://notebookitalia.it/onyx-boox-...nteprima-28766

overview video top! good boys!

and here, there is a good news: https://notebookitalia.it/aggiorname...ndroid-6-28769
pinko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 01:57 PM   #34
Waiting4somethin
Addict
Waiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the rough

Device: Wexler Flex One, NookST, n96ml+
It looks okay, OTG is very welcome and 2ghz might show some improvement.
Waiting4somethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:24 AM   #35
pabloso
pabloso can extract oil from cheesepabloso can extract oil from cheesepabloso can extract oil from cheesepabloso can extract oil from cheesepabloso can extract oil from cheesepabloso can extract oil from cheesepabloso can extract oil from cheesepabloso can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
maybe new firmware will improve third-party app support
pabloso is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2019, 01:15 PM   #36
jessie102
Addict
jessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animalsjessie102 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinko View Post
Ok, onyx boox max 3 is out!
more details > https://notebookitalia.it/onyx-boox-...nteprima-28766

overview video top! good boys!

and here, there is a good news: https://notebookitalia.it/aggiorname...ndroid-6-28769
Wow they finally use a proper CPU SD625 not RockChip or Mediatek crap.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:04 AM   #37
desk7
Groupie
desk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Onyx Boox Max
Is a cover for Onyx Boox Max 3 already available? Will it be?
desk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 08:12 AM   #38
gunnm
Connoisseur
gunnm began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW(2018), Boyue T103D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desk7 View Post
Is a cover for Onyx Boox Max 3 already available? Will it be?
They said that the first buyers of the max 3 will get a free cover, so I guess it will be.
gunnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:48 AM   #39
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx Boox View Post
Dear user, in terms of what our development team said, we have plans to upgrade the old devices with Android 6 such as Max2 pro, Max2, Note pro, and Nova pro, etc. to Android 9. Please be patient.
I would love to see android 9 running on my Nova pro, but would the 2GB of ram on Nova, note and Max2 be enough for a smooth android 9 experience? I think it would be perfect, when the upgrade arrives, to have a autorepartition of the hard disk creating a swap partition of 1 or 2Gb to help the device manage all the system and background running apps. You did something similar with the C67ML some years ago, so its easy.

The users of Nova, Note and Max need the USB-C to be OTG, as you don't equipped our devices with a SDcard slot, so hope with the android 9 upgrade it will bevome a reality. And if the android upgrade never arrives I hope you give to us this elemental function in a firmware upgrade.

Thanks
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:28 AM   #40
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
I'd like to see some videos with Onyx Max 3 in action as second monitor.
Onyx Max 2 is usable for coding, typing or watching videos, but it is too slow when it's necessary to move the cursor or windows
Have a look this comparison (6.57)
or here (10.25)

Last edited by cicabum; 09-12-2019 at 04:32 AM.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:32 PM   #41
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eReader fan View Post
I would love to see android 9 running on my Nova pro, but would the 2GB of ram on Nova, note and Max2 be enough for a smooth android 9 experience? I think it would be perfect, when the upgrade arrives, to have a autorepartition of the hard disk creating a swap partition of 1 or 2Gb to help the device manage all the system and background running apps. You did something similar with the C67ML some years ago, so its easy.

The users of Nova, Note and Max need the USB-C to be OTG, as you don't equipped our devices with a SDcard slot, so hope with the android 9 upgrade it will bevome a reality. And if the android upgrade never arrives I hope you give to us this elemental function in a firmware upgrade.

Thanks
android 9 and 10 requires 1gb per google spec sheet, there is no reason of why they shouldn't be updated.

I have a smartphone with 2gb and a snapdragon 800 (slower than those devices cpu) running the latest lineageOS without problems, smooth and fast.

I just wish they would open the kernel so we could cook our own optimized roms

Last edited by whopper; 09-12-2019 at 08:51 PM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 09:15 AM   #42
jessie102
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicabum View Post
I'd like to see some videos with Onyx Max 3 in action as second monitor.
Onyx Max 2 is usable for coding, typing or watching videos, but it is too slow when it's necessary to move the cursor or windows
Have a look this comparison (6.57)
or here (10.25)
The latency of this will be a huge decider for me
Old 09-13-2019, 10:07 AM   #43
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by whopper View Post
android 9 and 10 requires 1gb per google spec sheet, there is no reason of why they shouldn't be updated.

I have a smartphone with 2gb and a snapdragon 800 (slower than those devices cpu) running the latest lineageOS without problems, smooth and fast.

I just wish they would open the kernel so we could cook our own optimized roms
Good to know, but anyways, 2Gb of ram is not enough for a totally fluent experience in android 6 or 9, so it would be perfect if that swap partition could be done. Otherwise I, or we, should wait until it could be rooted and done it by a swapfile. If I could choose I will go for the 1.5GB partition
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 09:20 AM   #44
desk7
Groupie
desk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Onyx Boox Max
Onyx Boox Max 3 Review by Goodereader:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X1WxeOUd2E
desk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 03:15 PM   #45
fgdas
Addict
fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 13inch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desk7 View Post
Onyx Boox Max 3 Review by Goodereader
This particular video is definitely not a review in terms of testing. It's just get to know a new gadget.
fgdas is offline   Reply With Quote