Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-27-2019, 10:15 PM   #16
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
I love my Voyage. I hope it never dies, but the battery is discharging a bit faster than when I first purchased it. I will absolutely have to find another Voyage if something happens to mine.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 03:00 PM   #17
janrey
Zealot
janrey invented the internet.janrey invented the internet.janrey invented the internet.janrey invented the internet.janrey invented the internet.janrey invented the internet.janrey invented the internet.janrey invented the internet.janrey invented the internet.janrey invented the internet.janrey invented the internet.

Device: Kindle3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy4katz View Post
I love my Voyage. I hope it never dies, but the battery is discharging a bit faster than when I first purchased it. I will absolutely have to find another Voyage if something happens to mine.
Just replace the battery https://www.newpower99.com/Amazon_Ki...dle-voyage.htm
janrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 08:30 PM   #18
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KO3, KV, KPW4, KA1, Kobo Aura H2O, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by janrey View Post
From personal experience, that battery replacement is nowhere near as easy as the video makes it look....YMMV.
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 05:37 PM   #19
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by janrey View Post
Thank you! This is good to know. I think my Voyage battery is discharging a bit faster these days. I guess this means the time is coming when I will have to decide whether to get the latest paperwhite or hang on to my beloved Voyage and get it a new battery. If the latest paperwhite has some advantages I would go for that, but I love my Voyage. Also wouldn't have to worry (yet) about whether my non-Amazon books are backed up.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fix, kindle, screen broken