Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-25-2019, 08:05 PM   #151
raiseal
raiseal began at the beginning.

Device: N647
rules of the house

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexmor View Post
I have private messaging now enabled thanks to a moderator. Could you help me with the sd image for n647.
okay, I am working on it. It says that sending more messages helps so I guess it pays to be chatty, though that isn't my usual way. I am happy to try to get this Kobo working again even though I bought another just so that I can use one right now. After the improvements that keep going higher and higher I am falling back to the earlier forms of these ereaders without touch screens so that they can be handled more like a book when reading. But it's good to find this site anyway since it is a new source of books too.
raiseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 04:28 PM   #152
raiseal

I have received the PM permissions via an admin's good graces.

N647 confirmed.

thanks,
raiseal
Old 08-26-2019, 10:11 PM   #153
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 01:17 AM   #154
raiseal

thank you so much! Used balenaEtcher on a mac and it works great.

thanks again,

raiseal

Tags
help needed, image, kobo, kobo firmware, kobo wifi