Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-02-2008, 08:11 PM   #136
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
@Steve-
Nice save....

@ DixieGal: I use this avatar because, were I to reveal to you the arcane evil of my real face, to vouchsafe you the slightest inkling of the eldritch horror that is my being, well...

I'm not gonna show you my face, but it'd be like...really scary.

Last edited by Cthulhu; 09-02-2008 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Just 'cause, y'know?
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:42 PM   #137
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
White Lambrusco from a sherry glass while watching Touched by an Angel... (i laughed so hard you made me spew a large chunk of Watermelon I was eating all over my living room!) I love this board....
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2008, 07:14 AM   #138
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Was it hard to find two doctors named "Russell?"
Yes. That's why I had to go with the ducks from the Edinburgh festival.....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:53 AM   #139
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Yes. That's why I had to go with the ducks from the Edinburgh festival.....
aïe aïe aïe...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:08 AM   #140
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
aïe aïe aïe...
ZP, sometimes you laugh in French & sometimes in English. Is this dependent on mood or what you're laughing at?

Enquiring minds want to know.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2008, 08:39 AM   #141
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
ZP, sometimes you laugh in French & sometimes in English. Is this dependent on mood or what you're laughing at?

Enquiring minds want to know.
hee ! that's not laughing, that's groaning. but i suppose it's probably french groaning. i hadn't thought about it. it just was the natural reaction (didn't you groan ?). maybe it's because i've not been up long enough for the coffee to fully irrigate my neurones so i'm unable to remain coherenly mono-lingual where appropriate.

any other questions ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:55 AM   #142
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
White Lambrusco from a sherry glass while watching Touched by an Angel... (i laughed so hard you made me spew a large chunk of Watermelon I was eating all over my living room!) I love this board....
So what color was your watermelon spotted carpet?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:39 AM   #143
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
So what color was your watermelon spotted carpet?
A watermelon found his carpet for him? Darned clever watermelon if you ask me.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 06:32 PM   #144
NetSlut
Connoisseur
NetSlut will become famous soon enoughNetSlut will become famous soon enoughNetSlut will become famous soon enoughNetSlut will become famous soon enoughNetSlut will become famous soon enoughNetSlut will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader
Yes, unfortunately, I am.
NetSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness