Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
where to download 7.0?

I gotta tell you I'm using 0.6.2 and it's worked flawlessly for me, and I get nervous reading about all these bugs and glitches (granted most of them worked out), but I'd like to give 7.0 a shot and would like to know where the best and safest place to download it from is. (I think I got 0.6.2 from Softpedia.) Thanks. (And thanks for Sigil!)
P.S. If anybody wants to reassure me about 7.0 being reliable, please feel free.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
https://code.google.com/p/sigil/
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:42 PM   #3
xtreme_tribal
xtreme_tribal began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Here

I've downloaded it from here and it works perfect!

http://code.google.com/p/sigil/downloads/list
xtreme_tribal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Well, not perfect. But very well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #5
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I'm like downloading challenged. On Softpedia I just click on the one thing. The Sigil page has all these potentialities. I've got a PC and Windows. Anyway I can simplify the process?
Old 02-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #6
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme_tribal View Post
I've downloaded it from here and it works perfect!

http://code.google.com/p/sigil/downloads/list
thanks xtreme
Old 02-28-2013, 07:39 AM   #7
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
The google site is the official site. Anyplace else has more potential to be not the real deal, malware infested or not updated.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:01 AM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
I've got a PC and Windows. Anyway I can simplify the process?
You mean other than going to the "Downloads" tab and selecting the only v0.7.0 file with the word "Windows" in it?
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #9
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
The google site is the official site. Anyplace else has more potential to be not the real deal, malware infested or not updated.
Thanks mrmikel. I did not know that. Will be sure to do the google site. Thanks a lot.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #10
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

Thanks for making it easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You mean other than going to the "Downloads" tab and selecting the only v0.7.0 file with the word "Windows" in it?
You know, I rely on you guys. Downloaded it. It looks great. Thanks!!
Old 02-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
You know, I rely on you guys. Downloaded it. It looks great. Thanks!!
Just razzing 'ya a bit. Glad it worked.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:12 AM   #12
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It.s sorta hard to imagine anyone who found the download page baffling getting much useful out of Sigil :-) But you're in now. Onward and upward!
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote