Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-05-2020, 04:47 PM   #1
2scre
Zealot
2scre began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Moon reader problems. Controlling font size etc

I noticed that you can't control the text size easily on Moon reader like you can on Kindle or Books. On Books it has a short cut for controlling the size with plus and minus buttons, and Kindle app does too, and on Android Kindle app you can even control by zooming in and out with two fingers (but a disadvantage to this is that none of the font size seem to be just right, it's too small or too large.)

So do you have to choose a font size number each time you want to change the font size? But then, I guess it comes in more variety of font sizes so that you might not need to change it as often as Books or Kindle?

Another thing is, I noticed that you have to pick a color for highlight each time you highlight something whereas on Books or Kindle, it will automatically highlight with the same color you used last. Is there a way to make Moon reader work the same way?

Last edited by 2scre; 01-05-2020 at 05:36 PM.
2scre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 07:32 PM   #2
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
There's a setting in Visual Settings that let's you control the font size by swiping up and down the right side of the screen the same way you can control the brightness by swiping the left side. This is off by default. Just turn it on and you have your wish.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2020, 10:21 PM   #3
2scre
Zealot
2scre began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Thank you. Is there nothing I can do about the highlight?
2scre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 09:16 PM   #4
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I never do any highlighting so I don't know the answer to that.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 12:06 PM   #5
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
There's a setting in Visual Settings that let's you control the font size by swiping up and down the right side of the screen the same way you can control the brightness by swiping the left side. This is off by default. Just turn it on and you have your wish.

Barry
Thanks, but if I read a pdf, can vary font size but lines exceed the screen's width.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3S mediante Tapatalk
viceant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert