Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-18-2020, 07:28 PM   #1
Macca3
Macca3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4.1.3
Downloading books to Calibre

Until recently I have not had any problems downloading E books into Calibre and then transferring them to my Kindle. Calibre opens, but the books do not download there, I have to go to 'Add Books from a single directory' to be able to put the books into Calibre. Is there any way I can go back to them automatically downloading into Calibre?
Macca3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 07:50 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Did you set up an Auto-Add Folder?
Are you dropping the books there? REMEMBER Calibre deletes the contents of that folder upon doing the ADD (probably not a great idea if you use a store app like Kindle or Kobo... )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:35 AM   #3
Macca3
Macca3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4.1.3
Downloading books to Calibre

Thank you for your reply. No I did not set up an 'Auto-add Folder' at all. However for some reason I am now not having any problems downloading the Ebooks into Calibre. So problem is now solved.
Macca3 is offline   Reply With Quote