Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-09-2020, 11:28 AM   #1
calijammi
demanding&eclectic reader
calijammi began at the beginning.

Device: calibre 3.19
Calibre recent reading column

I do not find in the Caliber doc how to retrieve in a column the date of the last reading of the book. In order to classify according to this criterion at the opening. Could you help me?
_Thank you_=
calijammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 08:56 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre does not store last read dates but you can get a list of recently viewed files by right clicking the View button.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 02:50 AM   #3
calijammi

Hello Kovid, happy to meet you here,

Since we had exchanged a lot on UBUNTU ONE until version 3.19 in order to solve the problems that had the reading interface and its 'copy and paste', and the display PB that I encountered on my multi-screen server. I kept this version; So I don't have the View button operational (at the time there was a "Date and view book" button in 3.19 gives <TypeError: 'bool'object is not iterable>)

I got around this problem by this thread (in French):
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=326420

thank you for your intervention Kovid – cordially ; Jammi
Old 01-10-2020, 03:31 AM   #4
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by calijammi View Post
I do not find in the Caliber doc how to retrieve in a column the date of the last reading of the book. In order to classify according to this criterion at the opening. Could you help me?
_Thank you_=
You would need to create a custom column (date type) and insert it manually. Then you can sort it.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 04:17 AM   #5
calijammi

Thank you thiago.eec;
but the extension that I use (see the link of my previous message) works perfectly and is automatic.
Old 01-17-2020, 11:28 AM   #6
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by calijammi View Post
Thank you thiago.eec;
but the extension that I use (see the link of my previous message) works perfectly and is automatic.
Nice. I didn't know about that plugin.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
recent~reading~column