Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 09:11 AM   #1
LevAizik
LevAizik is on a distinguished road

Device: none
How to reinstall PRS-300 firmware?

I wish to return my PRS-300 to the shop, but I installed Russian language support patch. I need to reinstall original firmware. How can I do it?
LevAizik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
Loose_Appeal
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish?
Loose_Appeal doesn't litterLoose_Appeal doesn't litter

Device: Current: PRS-650, Previous: Books
You'd have to ask the guys who made the Russian Language Support Patch.
What does it do though besides the language support, does it add a clock too and other things?
Loose_Appeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
It adds a clock.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #4
Loose_Appeal
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish?
Loose_Appeal doesn't litterLoose_Appeal doesn't litter

Device: Current: PRS-650, Previous: Books
Where can I get this custom firmware?
Loose_Appeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:55 PM   #5
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Unofficial Russian Software

Look through the thread and you will see links for a PRS-300. You will need to run the website through Google Translation. I personally used the Amutin version for my 600 as it seemed to be the simpler approach. Follow the instructions and it should only take about 5 minutes.

Last edited by grooks; 12-02-2009 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Re-worded
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert