Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 08-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
peterhondak
Zealot
peterhondak is on a distinguished road

Device: KoboMini (mine and MIL) KoboVox(returned), sonytouch(mom's),samsung7"
play store

I'm having trouble accessing the playstore. It says I have no connection, yet I am connected now. Is it maybe their issue?

Eta: does anyone else have issues? Everything else works, does anyone have any ideas

Last edited by peterhondak; 08-14-2012 at 09:18 PM.
peterhondak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #2
peterhondak
Zealot

Can others connect?
Advert
Old 08-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
So, your Vox connects to the 'Net just fine, but can't connect to Play? Have you tried to manually go there in the web browser? ( https://play.google.com/ ) Have you tried at some other wi-fi hotspot?

Last edited by JD Gumby; 08-14-2012 at 10:02 PM.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:50 AM   #4
kidslumber
Children's Author
kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Play playing up

It sometimes happens to me that the store cannot be accessed. I don't know if it is overloaded or briefly down for maintenance. If you do a re-start, and you are definitely connected to the net and you are logged in to your google account, then I suspect that google play is down.
kidslumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #5
peterhondak
Zealot

just realized that someone was playing around with the date/time setting. Now that its back to being correct all is well.
Advert