Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-04-2017, 06:07 AM   #1
superpawko
Enthusiast
superpawko began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 623
Pocketbook Touch Lux Touchscreen Calibration, is it possible?

I have seen many people write about calibration touch screen in pocketbooks. I tried to find anything online for many days and I haven't found anything special.

Can someone tell me if it's possible to calibrate screen on Touch Lux 623-626 series? If it's an url to any guide will be helpful.

Cheers!
superpawko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:24 PM   #2
superpawko
Enthusiast

According to polish Pocketbook support It's not possible to calibrate the touch screen. They recommend formating file system to FAT32. If it won't help they suggest sending the device for diagnose and repair.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:40 PM   #3
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by superpawko View Post
I have seen many people write about calibration touch screen in pocketbooks. I tried to find anything online for many days and I haven't found anything special.

Can someone tell me if it's possible to calibrate screen on Touch Lux 623-626 series? If it's an url to any guide will be helpful.

Cheers!
Series 626 (TL2/TL3): PB has published a special screen calibration FW, downloadable in a German forum.
Series 623: In some older Firmwares there was this menu point, calibrate ROM under settings. They removed it in newer FW version afaik.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:50 AM   #4
superpawko
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Series 626 (TL2/TL3): PB has published a special screen calibration FW, downloadable in a German forum.
Series 623: In some older Firmwares there was this menu point, calibrate ROM under settings. They removed it in newer FW version afaik.
Can you telll me in which ROM, can i find it somewhere? Is it FW Pocketbook 623 Lux 4.1 ??
Old 11-12-2017, 05:38 AM   #5
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
I can't remember. You can only try it out yourself.
Firmware links are here:
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=319147
CIS is the Russian FW, EURO for the rest of the world (if I remember correctly).
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote