Old 03-15-2009, 10:29 AM   #1
hanasea
Enthusiast
hanasea began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, iPod Touch
The book light with M-edge cover.

Hi, there.

I tried to search but couldn't find.
(or maybe I am lacking the skill to search...)

I have old E-luminator book light thing that with M-edge cover for K1.
Now I'm going to buy K2, and thinking about getting one more M-edge cover for K2.

I just wondering, the old book light is compatible with new K2 M-edge cover?
It looks like same, and M-edge currently not selling any of them, so I am not sure.

Wait for answers.

Always, thanks !
hanasea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #2
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Since I was told that the new version of the E-luminator light would fit in my K1 cover, it seems that the old light would fit the new cover. If you want official confirmation, drop an email to customerservice@buymedge.com They are very good about responding.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2009, 10:42 AM   #3
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Yes, it is compatible with the k2 cover. Mine fits just like it did in the k1 cover.
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #4
SunnySD
SunnySD began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
I just went on the m-edge site and here's what it says about the E-luminator book light:
"Redesign under development. 2nd generation e-LuminatorTM launch expected: late March, 2009"
SunnySD is offline   Reply With Quote